Federal Student Aid Electronic Links
FAFSA on the Web:
- Electronically sign your FAFSA (your parent can sign, too!).
- Pre-fill data in this year´s FAFSA on the Web application if you filed a FAFSA last year.
- Make online corrections to an existing FAFSA.
- View or print an online copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
The National Student Loan Data System Web site:
- View a history of any federal student aid that you have received.
- Complete Exit Counseling.
Federal Direct Consolidation Loans Web site:
- Apply for a Direct Consolidation Loan.
- Track the processing status of your online application throughout the entire consolidation process.
Federal Student Aid´s Student Loan Web site:
- Complete Entrance Counseling.
- Electronically sign a master promissory note (MPN).
- Complete PLUS loan requests.
- Begin exploring your financial aid options and get an early start on the financial aid process.
- Receive an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
Funding Your Education:
- Learn about the U.S. Department of Education's federal student financial aid programs and how to apply for them.
- Obtain free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
Agreement to Serve (ATS):
- Sign your ATS for the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program.